Welcome to ksidecity, a service provided by ksidecity.com
Who Controls Your Data:
ksidecity determines the purposes and means of processing. In a separate agreement on joint controllership pursuant to Article 26 GDPR, ksidecity determines how the respective tasks and responsibilities of the processing of personal data are structured and who fulfils which data protection obligations. In particular, it is determined how an appropriate level of security and how your rights as a data subject can be ensured, how the information duties under data protection law can be jointly fulfilled and how potential data protection incidents can be monitored. This includes reporting and notification obligations.
ksidecity provides statistics and insights about the performance of a particular sound recording and its underlying composition uploaded to the Platform (“Track”). These statistics and insights are provided to any person (including Creators) or entity owning or controlling a Track (“Rightsholders”) and include information about how fans interact with their Tracks on the Platform to make Rightsholders better understand their fanbase (“Rightsholder Insights”).
Legal Basis for Data Processing
The collection and processing of your data is governed by the law applicable to your respective Data Controller, as outlined above.
With that being said, Mdundo follows European law and the GDPR where applicable to ensure adequate protection of your personal data. Data collection and processing under GDPR may be based on your consent (see Art. 6 lit. a) GDPR), contractual purposes (see Art. 6 lit. b) GDPR) or, in exceptional cases, for legitimate purposes, which we weigh against your data protection interests (see Art. 6 lit. f) GDPR). We have specified the legal bases for individual data processing activities in more detail below. We may also use our user’s personal data under GDPR if:
– Processing is necessary to fulfil a legal obligation to which the person responsible is subject (see Art. 6 lit. c) GDPR);
– Processing is necessary to protect the vital interests of the data subject or another natural person (Art. 6 lit. d) GDPR); or
– Processing is necessary for the performance of a task that is in the public interest or takes place in the exercise of official authority that has been assigned to the person responsible (see Art. 6 lit. e) GDPR).
Personal Data We Collect
Any personal data we collect falls into one of three general categories:
– Personal data you provide to us,
– Personal data we collect automatically,
– Personal data we obtain from third parties.
Personal Data You Provide
We ask for and collect the below personal data when you use the Platform. This personal data is necessary for the adequate performance of the platform, to meet the requirements of the contract present between you and us and to comply with our obligations thereunder.
You don’t need to register for a ksidecity account in order to visit or use our Platform. However, certain Services require that you register for an account and, by doing so, you will need to provide us with certain personal data:
– Account Information – When you register with any kind of ksidecity account, you will need to provide your email address and/or phone number (except when you sign-up with Facebook, Google or Apple and don’t give your permission to share it with ksidecity), your age, a username (which may be your real name or a pseudonym) and a password.
– Profile Information – you may choose, at your discretion, to provide additional personal data for your public profile on ksidecity – for example
– your real name
– a profile picture, profile header image or avatar
–any content associated with your Track uploads (all audio (including podcasts), text, pictures, graphics, comments, and other content, data or information that you upload, including your compositions, metadata, song names, composer names, creators’ names, performers’ names, group names, producers’ names, album artworks and your name, image, likeness and biographical information) (“Materials”).
— information about how you categorize yourself with respect to your Materials (for example, whether you are a musician, a label or some other category of creator)
— details of your other websites and social media profiles, including links to those pages
– ksidecity Direct – In the event you use the services of ksidecity Direct, you must provide your real name, payment information and personal data necessary to operate and maintain your monetization and/or distribution with ksidecity Direct (e.g. content identification information such ISRC codes).
– Music Publishing – In the event you use the services of music publishing administration, you must provide your real name, payment information and personal data necessary to operate and maintain your music publishing administration (e.g. publisher, sub-publisher information as well as performance rights and or mechanical rights organization information and content identification data, such as interested party Information (IPI) numbers, ISWC numbers).
– Communications – When you communicate with ksidecity by email or through the Platform, or use the Platform to communicate with other users, we collect personal data about your communication and any personal data you choose to provide based on contractual purposes.
– Survey Information – If you participate in any survey, you may provide certain personal data as part of your response, unless you respond anonymously. The personal data you provided is only processed based on your consent.
– Information Provided For Tax or Financial Reasons
— Tax ID/VAT – We also collect your tax ID or VAT number if applicable. If you join ksidecity Direct as a business, this personal data is required to enable proper tax accounting purposes.
Personal Data We Collect Automatically
– Log Data – We automatically collect log information when you use the Platform, even if you have not registered for an account or logged in. That personal data includes, among other things: details about how you’ve used the Platform (including links to third party sites or services), Internet Protocol (IP) address, access times, your browser type and operating system, device information, device event information (e.g., crashes, browser type), and the page you’ve viewed or engaged with before or after using the Platform. This personal data is essential for our service and is therefore either based on contractual purposes or on legitimate interest if no contract exists. Please be aware that we need log data as we are under contractual obligation to track use of content by our content providers.
– Location Data – When you use certain features of the Platform, we may collect personal data about your general location. Physical locations collected through our Platform are associated with non-personally identifiable data including but not limited to device type, browser type, operating system. We use such personal data to deliver personalized location-based services or content. In some instances, you may be permitted to allow or deny such use of your device’s location, but if you choose to deny such use, we may not be able to provide you with the applicable personalized services or content. We use this personal data to provide you with location-based services (such as advertising and personalized content). Most mobile devices allow you to control or disable the use of location services for applications in the device’s settings. Such use of personal data is based on your consent, either within our Platform or within your device where you provided your consent when prompted.
– Device Information – We collect personal data from and about the devices you use, including how you interact with the Platform and information about the device itself, such as the hardware model, operating system, IP addresses, cookie information, device settings, mobile carrier information, mobile device and advertising identifiers, apps installed, browser type, language, battery level and time zone. This information allows us to recognize and associate your activity, and provide personalized content and advertising, consistently across all of your devices. Such use of personal data is based on your consent given either within our Platform or within your device.
– Software Development Kits (“SDK”) – We may use third parties including our business partners and service providers who use mobile SDKs to collect personal data and information related to how mobile devices interact with the Platform. An SDK is computer code that app developers can include in their apps to enable ads to be shown, personal data to be collected and related services and functionality to be implemented. We may use this technology, for instance, to analyze how you interact with Materials and advertisements and to enable analytics or other features through mobile devices. However, such use will be based on your consent.
Personal Data We Obtain From Third Parties
– Single-Sign Ons – If you sign up for ksidecity through a third party application such as Facebook, Google or Apple, you authorize us to collect your authentication information, such as your username and encrypted access credentials, and other personal data available through the third party application account, including the following personal data:
Cookies and Web Beacons
Note that you can change your browser settings to disable cookies if you have privacy concerns. Disabling cookies for all sites is not recommended as it may interfere with your use of some sites.
The best option is to disable or enable cookies on a per-site basis. Consult your browser documentation for instructions on how to block cookies and other tracking mechanisms.Special Note About Google
Any advertisements served by Google, Inc., and affiliated companies may be controlled using cookies. These cookies allow Google to display ads based on your visits to this site and other sites that use Google advertising services.
Learn how to opt out of Google’s cookie usage. As mentioned above, any tracking done by Google through cookies and other mechanisms is subject to Google’s own privacy policies.
About Google advertising: What is the Double Click DART cookie? The Double Click DART cookie is used by Google in the ads served on publisher websites displaying AdSense for content ads.
thank you for reading https://ksidecity.com/